Monday, September 6, 2010

Justice wall finished







Here are some pictures of the Justice wall I've been working on at MPPC Open Door Church San Mateo. I added light rays coming out of the redemptive side. The light over powers the darkness of suffering. The redemptive side was based on the scripture Amos 5:24 "But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness a never-failing stream." I added the statement 'because justice matters' which is a central statement of the churches redeeming justice mission. I also put in some pictures of more detail of the wall because it is so large. You can see the ash pile and then the water bursting through and breaking the chains. I also put some detail of the burnings to see the newspaper they were burned into. The wall is finally finished!

No comments: